We currently have 2 vacancies.
Full time, Permanent
NQT’s invited to apply
Date Required:September 2019
Salary:M P R
Closing Date:Friday, 10 May 2019 Midday
Interviews:Thursday, 23 May 2019
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an EYFS teacher with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate to join our friendly team will:
- Be a dedicated, inspiring teacher with drive and enthusiasm
- Have good/outstanding teaching
- Work with all stakeholders to raise achievement
- Have a sound understanding of the curriculum and assessment for the EYFS
- Be an individual who relishes challenge and professional development
- Have a positive attitude to change and innovation
- Be a team player who is friendly, positive and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A whole team approach to education
- An inclusive approach to education centring on the whole child
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Appointment will be subject to references, DBS and medical clearance.
We welcome visits to our school and would love to meet you if you would like to join our team.
If you have any questions specifically relating to the role on offer please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Faulkner on 01702 343823.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICE FORM. Available on the Essex County Council Website, (www.essexschooljobs.co.uk) St. Helen's Website (st-helens.southend.sch.uk) or direct from the school. Please ensure you complete and return all forms. It is very important that your personal statement relates to the person specification. Email addresses for your referees help us to speed up your application. Many thanks.
Date Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Pay point 1 £4,950.12 per annum £9.00 per hour
Interviews: To be arranged
Hours: 12:00-14:30 Monday to Friday Total 12.5 hours a week
We are seeking to appoint a Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly expanding school staff.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out general kitchen duties, such as serving food, washing up and cleaning under the direction of the Cook in our busy kitchen.For further details of the role please see the Job Description and Person Specification.
The successful candidate will have to sit and pass a Hygiene and Food Handling course unless they already have a current up to date qualification.
THE GOVERNING BODY IS COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE AND EXPECTS ALL STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS TO SHARE IN THIS COMMITMENT.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICE FORM. Application forms available on St. Helen's School Website (www.st-helens.southend.sch.uk) or direct from the school. Please ensure you complete and return all forms.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact Mrs S Sears on the above number/email address.